Philips DFM100 Model Defibrillator
- Charge time is less than 5 seconds to the recommended adult energy level (150 Joules)
- The ability to be used on both adult and infant/child patients for defibrillation, monitoring, synchronised cardioversion or pacing
- A Patient Category button which allows clinicians to quickly switch between patient categories
- AED mode (including infant/child AED capability) that uses Philips SMART Analysis algorithm
- Designed to meet the needs of both basic and advanced life support providers.
- Screen size is approx. 7 inch (17.8 cm) diagonal viewing area.