Elite V5 Modular Patient Monitor
- Designed as a full modular monitor, elite V5 dedicates to provide comprehensive healthcare solutions especially for critical divisions. Using it together with iM20, you may build a seamless connection from ambulances to in-hospital cares.
- With its plug-and-play modules and an extensive modular rack, elite V5 is able to monitor a wide range of parameters simultaneously, adapting from critical cares to anesthesia monitoring, with additional monitoring capabilities including ICG, RM and BIS.
- Some other Additional functions are also included in elite V8 to assist medical treatments, such as 12-lead ECG diagnosis, hemodynamic calculation, drug does calculation, IBP overlapping, and so on. Such functions provide quick references to help decide the adjustments of nursing and treatment plans.
- The high resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequent used functions, allowing more attentions to the critical patients.
- Being HL7 compatible with built-in Wi-Fi capability, elite V5 can connect to hospital network seamlessly and interact with the hospital information system. Various connection options are also employed for elite V5 to work with other hospital facilities, such as defibrillators, nurse call system, central monitoring system, etc.
- Besides, elite V5 is designed to be a low power consumption model, which leads to its fanless design. Such design helps maintain a low noise level in critical departments and brings no dust against dust regulations in such divisions.