Edan IM20 Patient Monitor
- Serves as both a transport monitor and a multi-parameter module for elite Series, iM20 provides a comprehensive and seamless monitoring solution both inside and outside hospital, connecting ambulatory cares to intensive cares.
- Weighing less than 1.5kg with battery installed, iM20 is one of lightest transport monitor you can find on the market. Engineered strictly as to IP44 waterproof and dust proof standard, as well as a solid shock resistance performance, iM20 is suitable for patient transport in the harshest environments.
- With its excellent power saving performance, iM20 requires no fan for heat expiration while the battery life is also extended for long term transport even without external power supply. In the meantime, the large non-fading built-in memory helps store the monitoring data during the whole transport session.
- Though small and compact, iM20 does not only support basic parameters but also 2-channel IBP, expanding its usage for various medical cases.
- The modern full-touch operation without physical buttons is unique on this kind of transport monitors, bringing user experience to a brand new level.
- Unlike other conventional transport monitors on the market, iM20 comes with a built-on handle which does not need to be removed even when plugging into elite Series. On plug-and-play, iM20 switches role easily between a module and a monitor, connecting data together among different applications.